The Sand Point Elementary PTA will be hosting our second ever auction at the University of Washington’s Husky Union Building (HUB) North Ballroom. We hope you will Save the Date and join us.
All proceeds raised by this event will directly support the school through classrooms grants, school improvements and enrichment programs for each and every child at SPE.
Invitations will be coming home through KidMail in early February!
The committee is busy procuring items and in order to make this event a success, we need your help! Deadline: January 30
Do you have a hidden talent? Professional service? Wonderful items? Fabulous friends who might have something to donate? Please consider submitting these items as donations to our upcoming school auction!
Some items we are looking for:
- Bottles of wine valued at $20+ per bottle—pick one up your next grocery run
- Authentic cultural dinner—can you and your friends join together to host a delicious ethnic dinner? If location is a limitation, we can provide a place if you bring the supplies and do the cooking.
- Access to vacation homes or boats
- Seattle sports teams memorabilia
- Special experiences—such as access/behind-the-scenes opportunities (e.g., Mariners groundskeeper for a game, ride in a SWAT car, private airplane tour of Seattle, or special tour of the aquarium, zoo or museum)
- Gift certificates to local restaurants, stores, or local events (donate a gift card from your favorite restaurant or store)
- Desserts—if you would like to donate a dessert, or know of a bakery that could donate one for the Dessert Dash, let us know!
- Or get creative!
Please contact the procurement team (Maia Kelley firstname.lastname@example.org,Wendy Kelley email@example.com, Liz Broussard firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions, ideas or have something that you would like to donate!
Any other questions regarding the event, please contact Megan at email@example.com.